Thursday, July 26, 2012

Gearing up for Gold Rush Motherlode 2012 Adventure Race

As the title reads I'm less than 10 days away from my 2nd running of the Gold Rush Motherlode 5 day Adventure Race.  Super excited this year to be racing along side two of my dearest friends and mentors Paul Romero and Karen Lundgren.  We are going to carry the legacy name of Team Sole as we race against some of the best teams in the country with hopes of qualifying for Adventure Race World Series this November in France.

Heres some pics from last years race.
Team Outdoor Minset.org at registration this was the first time most of us had met.

Plotting points, night before the start.
Beautiful Sierra's

Fitting our gear prizes after winning the Pro-Logue.

Just before the start of Day 1
The time I forgot my headlamp and ended up running in the dark
along side everyone else up to Bike #2.

Finally making some good movement after some really
tough night nav.


The memories of crossing the finish line will be with me forever.
 Stay tuned race starts August 8th in Bear Valley, CA.



No comments:

Post a Comment